Find out about rust removers.
What are the chemical ingredients in rust remover?
How do they work to remove rust?
Write a word equation for the reaction between the active ingredient in rust remover and iron oxide.
Vivos for attempting the symbol equation.
PS: if you get stuck send me a message via this blog and I will come to the rescue......
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Write out a revision power point ( a maximum of 10 slides) to explain/describe/teach others on the topic of "The circulatory System"
The questions below will guide you.
1. Why do we need blood?
2. What is the heart and what does it do?
3. Where does the heart pump blood?
4. What are the 3 types of blood vessel and what do they do?
5. Compare and contrast the 3 types of blood vessel, what are the similarities/differences?
6. Which parts of the blood play a role in respiration and what do they do?
7. What special substance is found in red blood cells and what does it do?
8. What is respiration and what is the equation for it?
9. How do we get the glucose we need for respiration? How does it get to the cells that need it?
10. How do we get the oxygen that we need for respiration? How does it get to the cells that need it?
11. Carbon dioxide is a waste product of respiration, how does our body get rid of it?
Do either questions 1 - 5 or 6 - 11 for your presentation. The best 10 will be selected for the Chroma Key presentation.
Use the template below for your presentation.